I’ve now replaced the photo in the header for this site. I had some pretty decent photos from the top of the ski lift at Fernie that I had shot in Panoramic mode and stitched together, the problem was the sky didn’t match up at all, there were some pretty big gaps along the top after the photos were stitched. I’ve been playing around with Photoshop Elements for awhile so I thought it would be interesting to see how much repair work I could do in a short amount of time. I discovered the “Select and Transform” combination that let me pick a section of the sky and stretch it to fill up to the top of the picture. It’s not a great job, and if you look close, you can see a couple spots that don’t blend in well, but for a quick fix on an image that got shrunk down to a size that fits the header, I think it did alright. If I thought I was going to keep this theme I might have spent more time on it, but it will do quite nicely for now.